current issues in pharmaceutical.

Started by fantacia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fantacia

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I have an interview coming up and I know they're gonna ask me if I know any issues regarding healthcare or pharmacy. I've been doing some research, but would anyone care to enlighten me? thank you so much. 🙂
 
fantacia said:
Hi everyone,
I have an interview coming up and I know they're gonna ask me if I know any issues regarding healthcare or pharmacy. I've been doing some research, but would anyone care to enlighten me? thank you so much. 🙂

Vioxx was pulled from the market, pharmacy practice is moving towards a more clinical setting, the new barcoded system where all drugs are prepackaged with barcodes to reduce the number of med errors. In hospitals, nurses have to scan the medication before giving it. I think its called E-mar.