Current Legislation and Events in Optometry

Started by aopt625
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aopt625

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am pre-optometry and I have an interview at SCCO in three weeks. I know that they will probably ask about current legislation or current events relating to optometry. I have tried to look things up online but I haven't had too much success. If you have any information about what is going on with optometry right now I would really appreciate any insight.
 
I am pre-optometry and I have an interview at SCCO in three weeks. I know that they will probably ask about current legislation or current events relating to optometry. I have tried to look things up online but I haven't had too much success. If you have any information about what is going on with optometry right now I would really appreciate any insight.


I was told to go to AOAnews.org and look at the headlines there then do a google search for those individual issues. I was also told that we didn't really need to go into that much depth, Just that we knew the issues would be good enough.