Current Murphy Deming DPT Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTwannabe84

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Are there any current Murphy Deming DPT students out there? I was recently accepted into the program and have not yet come to a conclusion on whether to secure my spot with a deposit. I would love to chat with someone further about their experience in the program. Thanks!
 
Hello! Are there any current Murphy Deming DPT students out there? I was recently accepted into the program and have not yet come to a conclusion on whether to secure my spot with a deposit. I would love to chat with someone further about their experience in the program. Thanks!

Not a current MD student, but I was recently accepted and put a deposit down, because I'd rather be safe than sorry!
 
I was recently accepted into the MD DPT program too! There are a few schools I'm still waiting to hear back from so I plan to accept the spot and hold off on paying the deposit until January.