Current NAU and CU Student Perspectives

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

azrunnergirl

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any insight on the CU program in comparison to the NAU Flagstaff program? I've gotten into both and would love some perspective in helping me make the proper choice. I would be NAU in-state for the entire program and CU out of state for the first year and in-state the second and third year. The financial difference is $31000 (NAU being cheaper).
 
Why in the world would you choose to pay $31,000 more for the same degree? As long as the graduation rates and certification pass rates are comparable, it is a no brainer IMO.

As much as I love Denver I have to agree. It's also going to end up being a lot more than 31K when you factor in the interest on the student loans.
 
As much as I love Denver I have to agree. It's also going to end up being a lot more than 31K when you factor in the interest on the student loans.

And the relocation to go to CU, travelling home for holidays etc (assuming your are living in AZ currently)...although I guess you'd have to relocate to Flag unless you already live there by chance...either way the difference in overall cost of attendance will be >>$31,000