Current NECO student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goosfraba123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm a current NECO 2nd year, going into my 3rd year in a week after I'm done with finals. I got distracted from studying and stumbled upon this forum again and it seemed like some of you may have questions or concerns regarding NECO. Please feel free to post on this thread or msg me and I will try to help you to the best of my ability regarding admissions, clinic, school, etc. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I'm a student that is applying this July and I had a question regarding the application system. What course names qualify under the science GPA as there are certain courses I'm not sure about such as Earth Science, Economics, Geography, Biochemistry, etc.

I'm not sure if OP can answer a technical question like that regarding the application system (if OP can, that's great), but honestly why not just contact the NECO admissions office and get an answer straight from the source?

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe Earth science and biochemistry may qualify but not economics or geography. Science gpa mostly relates to environmental or physical sciences in the sense of bio, chem, and the courses that relate to that including physics.

Hey everyone, I'm a current NECO 2nd year, going into my 3rd year in a week after I'm done with finals. I got distracted from studying and stumbled upon this forum again and it seemed like some of you may have questions or concerns regarding NECO. Please feel free to post on this thread or msg me and I will try to help you to the best of my ability regarding admissions, clinic, school, etc. :)
Do you know people who have gotten accepted off the wait list ?