Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Peds Forum,
I have a few medical student colleagues applying to Pediatrics and I want to be able t provide more educated information for them. They were in need of information about Ohio State, U. Minnesota, Mayo Clinic, Indiana (Riley), Rush, Pitt, Rainbow Babies, U. Michigan, UNC, Carolina's Medical Center.
I have searched the attached previous threads but many of those reviews are now over four years old, does anyone have any updated information on any of these programs?
Thank you in advance,
TL
I have a few medical student colleagues applying to Pediatrics and I want to be able t provide more educated information for them. They were in need of information about Ohio State, U. Minnesota, Mayo Clinic, Indiana (Riley), Rush, Pitt, Rainbow Babies, U. Michigan, UNC, Carolina's Medical Center.
I have searched the attached previous threads but many of those reviews are now over four years old, does anyone have any updated information on any of these programs?
Thank you in advance,
TL