Current Problems & current trends in pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmschool09

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering what are some current problems pharmacists are facing?
and what are some current trends (in healthcare, patient care) in the field of pharmacy?

I have an interview on at Nova on Monday and I would just like to check to see if my responses that I thought about were correct.

Thank you for your help.
 
I would say the biggest problem currently is our pre-pharmacy students don't know how to use the search button. This is the 3rd or 4th post in a week on the same topic and at least the 100th all-time.
 
I would say the biggest problem currently is our pre-pharmacy students don't know how to use the search button. This is the 3rd or 4th post in a week on the same topic and at least the 100th all-time.
Someone I knew once said, "Blessed are those who expect nothing, for they shall never be disappointed."

...I no longer expect new members to search the forums.