current PT students...???

Started by Agent007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I was curious of the admission process. Once you accept an offer, when exactly do they do your fingerprints, drug tests, etc?
Depends on the school. I never had to do any of that. I've only now needed to do a drug test as the hospital I'm doing my clinical rotation at requires it.
 
I was curious of the admission process. Once you accept an offer, when exactly do they do your fingerprints, drug tests, etc?
I had to get my fingerprints rolled a month before starting classes. No drug test, but I will need one before I start my full time affiliation rotation.
 
My school gave me a specific deadline by when I needed things completed by. I needed a background check and a physical done like a month before school started. But it really depends on the program you are in! They will tell you exactly what you do and dont need.