Current Score reporting time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docaus

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am wondering how long score reports currently take? 3 weeks?
Has anyone ever gotten the result after 2 weeks?

Thx so much for your replies!

Members don't see this ad.

I took the exam exactly 3 weeks ago and got nothing today, though my score report date on the NBME website showed up as today. Am not sure what's going on with that

Members don't see this ad :)
Took mine 16-17 and got my score yesterday. Didn't get the email until this morning. Note: you have to login to fsmb to get your score report, not nbme.

Took mine 16-17 and got my score yesterday. Didn't get the email until this morning. Note: you have to login to fsmb to get your score report, not nbme.

Doesn't it redirect to the Step 3 version of the NBME login page with the orange-red header instead of the blue one?

Doesn't it redirect to the Step 3 version of the NBME login page with the orange-red header instead of the blue one?

Not if you go to www.nbme.org directly. The link from the e-mail does direct you to the correct place to get your score. However, once your score report becomes available it will show the score report date on nbme.org but will not give you a link to obtain it. Thus, go to fsmb to check for your report.

Like clockwork, got my score three weeks and a day from my Monday/Tuesday exam. Posted in score/experience/UWorld thread.

I was a Sep 22/23 test taker, and I haven't gotten scores yet... Not cool, Step 3. Not cool.

You don't have scores when you login to the link above? Was anything wrong or amiss during your test?
No scores. Not even a score report date. And no, not that I'm aware. I got the completion print out at the end like everyone else. No stalls or delays. I dunno...