-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step III Current Score reporting time
Started by docaus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i took it 3 weeks and 2 days and got it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2
235009
Samei took it 3 weeks and 2 days and got it
2
235009
So not always on Wednesdays now?
guess not
yes on wednesday but im guessing wednesday after 3+weeks. if exactly 3 weeks next one.
took mine sept 20-22 and have not gotten it yet.
D
da8s0859q
Took mine 16-17 and got my score yesterday. Didn't get the email until this morning. Note: you have to login to fsmb to get your score report, not nbme.
Doesn't it redirect to the Step 3 version of the NBME login page with the orange-red header instead of the blue one?
Doesn't it redirect to the Step 3 version of the NBME login page with the orange-red header instead of the blue one?
Not if you go to www.nbme.org directly. The link from the e-mail does direct you to the correct place to get your score. However, once your score report becomes available it will show the score report date on nbme.org but will not give you a link to obtain it. Thus, go to fsmb to check for your report.
D
da8s0859q
So, this site: https://apps.nbme.org/fsmbexamstatus/prod/jsp/login.jsp
I'm a week behind you.
Saw your post in the other thread. Congrats!
I'm a week behind you.
Saw your post in the other thread. Congrats!
Took exam sept 25/26
Just got results this morning.
Posted in UWORLD thread
Just got results this morning.
Posted in UWORLD thread
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
da8s0859q
I was a Sep 22/23 test taker, and I haven't gotten scores yet... Not cool, Step 3. Not cool.
You don't have scores when you login to the link above? Was anything wrong or amiss during your test?
No scores. Not even a score report date. And no, not that I'm aware. I got the completion print out at the end like everyone else. No stalls or delays. I dunno...You don't have scores when you login to the link above? Was anything wrong or amiss during your test?
Sept 29-30th taker here anxiously awaiting 12am EST, hope the scores post as they have for others.
I logged on at 1201 and there it was, now for a quiet celebration before bed.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K