Current Tufts Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thehipster

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm applying to Tufts this cycle and was wondering what the average board scores have been for students that attend Tufts. Does anyone know what percentage of students enter any post-doctoral placement (including GPR and AEGD) and what percentage specialize?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

thehipster said:
I'm applying to Tufts this cycle and was wondering what the average board scores have been for students that attend Tufts. Does anyone know what percentage of students enter any post-doctoral placement (including GPR and AEGD) and what percentage specialize?

Thanks

I think its probably 40% go on to post doc programs, but maybe 30% of the class go on to specialize right after school. I'm not sure what the board score average is, but we rank in the top 10 if not top 5 almost every year.

You'll get a big booklet in the mail soon with all the statistics. From the book I got, the average Part 1 scores were between 84-89 (higher than the national average) for the past 10 years.

Around 15% of the class goes on to do a GPR, 6% do AEGD, and I think 15% specialize. The booklet gives you more specific details. I just gave a quick runthrough of what I found in the book. Hope it helps :)