thehipster

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2006
NYC
Status
Dental Student
I'm applying to Tufts this cycle and was wondering what the average board scores have been for students that attend Tufts. Does anyone know what percentage of students enter any post-doctoral placement (including GPR and AEGD) and what percentage specialize?

Thanks

joyride

10+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2005
Boston
Status
Dentist
thehipster said:
I'm applying to Tufts this cycle and was wondering what the average board scores have been for students that attend Tufts. Does anyone know what percentage of students enter any post-doctoral placement (including GPR and AEGD) and what percentage specialize?

Thanks
I think its probably 40% go on to post doc programs, but maybe 30% of the class go on to specialize right after school. I'm not sure what the board score average is, but we rank in the top 10 if not top 5 almost every year.

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
Texas
Status
Dentist
You'll get a big booklet in the mail soon with all the statistics. From the book I got, the average Part 1 scores were between 84-89 (higher than the national average) for the past 10 years.

Around 15% of the class goes on to do a GPR, 6% do AEGD, and I think 15% specialize. The booklet gives you more specific details. I just gave a quick runthrough of what I found in the book. Hope it helps :)

About the Ads