Current TX Dental Students..Please Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mb93

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any dental student that could offer information as to how to set up a tour of any of the three dental schools? I tried making an appointment for UT Houston in April, but they never got back to me. Is it even possible to do so in the summer?
Thanks!:):)

Members don't see this ad.

Which school are you at?

Hey! I'm a third year at Houston. Definitely be persistent. That's the key :) I see students all the time sitting in on classes, touring the labs and clinics. Call up office of student affairs and get it arranged.

Members don't see this ad :)
The one thing I have found is that there is a lot of support from your fellow students. Post this question on the Dental thread because that is where the current students post. I am sure you will find someone from every TX school willing to show you around.

If you can't get in with Baylor, let me know. I know people at Baylor d-1 thru d-4 that I can hook you up with. Also, try myspace and search for the school's. I have met a few people on there at other d-schools.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Here is UT San Antonio's Student Affairs Office number: 210.567.3752 I just got my letter for interview from there and it said any future campus visits can be made by calling there. Good luck.