current UPENN undergrads!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nope80

Resident
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is everyones experience with science classes here?
I've had very very bad ones with the introductory level courses and am wondering how the upper-levels are in general?
Are there any upper levels that are notoriously more manageable or ones that should be avoided?

Members don't see this ad.

You should check out the 'Penn Course Review 'website.
It used to be a paperback publication you could buy in the bookstore, but now its entirely online. Basically those reviews you fill out at the end of the year for each class get reviewed by the PCR and the ratings and some comments are put up on the site.

http://coursereview.vpul.upenn.edu/

Members don't see this ad :)
Take Biochem, CGS, with Davis spring semester. For your premed requirements, try to look through the course guide for the best teachers (sometimes not necessarily the easiest)--the old paperback course guide was really helpful but the profs are different every year. If you want one, PM me and I can probably dig one up for you.

Psych with Shatte, Sleep and Chronobiology with Dinges, Clinical Research in Emergency Medicine with Hollander. I thought those were all good. :) Good Luck!

i thought the bio classes were rape....

don't take them with gulid, he's about as interesting as watching bread rise...

MAKE SURE you take organic 2 with Priechek....easiet class i took at penn..got a 98...

any questions...feel free to holla...