Current work place as Observation hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PeekaP

Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I just received my rejection letter from CSUN and they told me my observation hours were not enough( also my Pre-req GPA was too low LAWL). I only put in 100 hours for observation hours for inpatient/acute rehab but I’ve been working at my clinic for over two years. I put my current work place in experiences and was wondering if that didn’t count in some way as observation hours. I was wondering if there a specific way to put current work experience into observation hours or does it not count?

Anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good morning everyone,

I just received my rejection letter from CSUN and they told me my observation hours were not enough( also my Pre-req GPA was too low LAWL). I only put in 100 hours for observation hours for inpatient/acute rehab but I’ve been working at my clinic for over two years. I put my current work place in experiences and was wondering if that didn’t count in some way as observation hours. I was wondering if there a specific way to put current work experience into observation hours or does it not count?

Anyone help me out?

Thanks!

If you want your paid work hours to count as observation hours you still have to follow the same protocol and get them signed off by a therapist.

Yeah I finally figured it out. Didn’t know we had to put it as observation hours.

Thanks!