Current work place as Observation hours

Started by PeekaP
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PeekaP

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good morning everyone,

I just received my rejection letter from CSUN and they told me my observation hours were not enough( also my Pre-req GPA was too low LAWL). I only put in 100 hours for observation hours for inpatient/acute rehab but I’ve been working at my clinic for over two years. I put my current work place in experiences and was wondering if that didn’t count in some way as observation hours. I was wondering if there a specific way to put current work experience into observation hours or does it not count?

Anyone help me out?

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good morning everyone,

I just received my rejection letter from CSUN and they told me my observation hours were not enough( also my Pre-req GPA was too low LAWL). I only put in 100 hours for observation hours for inpatient/acute rehab but I’ve been working at my clinic for over two years. I put my current work place in experiences and was wondering if that didn’t count in some way as observation hours. I was wondering if there a specific way to put current work experience into observation hours or does it not count?

Anyone help me out?

Thanks!

If you want your paid work hours to count as observation hours you still have to follow the same protocol and get them signed off by a therapist.