Currently applying. Do I include master's program that I just started on AACOMAS?

Started by yuh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yuh

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the process of applying to DO schools through AACOMAS. I've completed undergrad and submitted final transcripts, but just started a master's program this week. AACOMAS requires all transcripts to be submitted before application is complete. I obviously have no grades from the current master's program, but I'm assuming I still have to order the (empty) transcript and send it to AACOMAS so they can see what classes I am taking, as opposed to just deleting this program altogether from AACOMAS. Any clarity on this? Thanks in advance.