Currently Highschool student asking

Started by kg6284
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kg6284

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a highschool student who graduate this year.
I want to become a pharmacist but not that informated.
I live in Virginia.

Thus, I wonder that if I can go to the community college for get the degrees and then attend to the Pharmacy school.

If I can do that, what kind of degree is benefitable for going to the pharmacy school?

Also, I heard that I can become a pharmacist without Ph. D., is that true?

If that's true then how do I become one of that and how long it will take?

Finally, what are pharmacy schools in Virginia?

Thank You for your threads!!