cush internal medicine prelims, your opinion?

Started by kima
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kima

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I thought it would be neat to have a thread like this, many of us probably don't want to work our ass off during our internship and end up burned out when we get to neurology...so which programs do you think are cush/non malignant with still acceptable training?

K
 
kima said:
Hello all,

I thought it would be neat to have a thread like this, many of us probably don't want to work our ass off during our internship and end up burned out when we get to neurology...so which programs do you think are cush/non malignant with still acceptable training?

K
Oh c'mon anybody? any idea of preliminary internal medicine that allow youto learn good internal medicine without burning you out and making you regret you career choices??🙂
 
Isn't this like asking "what medical school is cush?"


I am willing to bet that you will work hard and burn out no matter where you go.
Even the interns in Mayberry get burnt out.
 
Fair enough, maybe I didn't work my question correctly...I get so scared when I see posts of people stating that they work like 120h/wk, I guess my question is what internships allow you to have a life while still providing good training.

K