Cushy FP residencies

Started by jd1234
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd1234

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone.
I am interested in FP. I really like patients, but I don't want to work very hard. After residency I picture myself working in an urban outpatient clinic taking care of minor things and refering more complicated stuff.
so I was wondering if you guys know of any FP program that is less stressful and cushy.
I live a simple life and I dont care about money so much, so I don't see the reason to overwork myself. I posted a similar thread in FP forum (sorry for multiple threading) but I thought I would get some more answers here. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.