Cuteness Overload!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i did a quick search, found a diff yelling goat video lol omg it totally sounds like a man!!

Has anyone ever seen the yelling fur seal at the new england aquarium!? She sounds just like a man too! When I went, I just heard this obnoxious man screaming, and I was like "dude, wtf, who is screaming at the poor animals!?" and it was the seal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM47DVr0xSg&feature=related

Also, my favorite animal youtube videos of all time are the simon's cat's series! Check out "Cat Man Do"! I swear your life will never be the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q&feature=fvst
 
Simon's Cat = :laugh::clap:🤣 x 1000!!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, my life just got so much better!