CV examples

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

serenity head

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found good examples of CVs posted on any sites??

Members don't see this ad.

I could really use some help with this too...mine is due tomorrow and i haven't updated it in A LONG TIME!
thanks,
streetdoc

You can use google to search for .doc or .mdi files, so typing in something like curriculumvitae.doc would spring up some examples, although obviously not exclusive to medicine.

I went through this same thing last year because I wanted a cool-looking CV with headers and pretty graphics, and I didn't know how to create such a thing on Microsoft Word myself.

In the end, however, all residency programs see the same thing, which is a very unpretty CAF and CV put together by ERAS based on info you submit. SO, the only person enjoying my beatiful Word art is myself. :( Therefore, I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it.

If you don't know what type of stuff to put on there, then look at First Aid for the Match or Iserson's or something......

Members don't see this ad :)
SLUser11 said:
You can use google to search for .doc or .mdi files, so typing in something like curriculumvitae.doc would spring up some examples, although obviously not exclusive to medicine.

I went through this same thing last year because I wanted a cool-looking CV with headers and pretty graphics, and I didn't know how to create such a thing on Microsoft Word myself.

In the end, however, all residency programs see the same thing, which is a very unpretty CAF and CV put together by ERAS based on info you submit. SO, the only person enjoying my beatiful Word art is myself. :( Therefore, I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it.

If you don't know what type of stuff to put on there, then look at First Aid for the Match or Iserson's or something......

I'm getting my Iserson's out now! thanks!
streetdoc