CV question & Best time to find an internship?

Started by Purple17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Purple17

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to be a PP2 student this year, and I am trying to create a CV that I could submit to employers.
Would it be okay if I just included my working/volunteering experience that I had even though they are not actually related to the job/internship I am applying for?

Also, when do you think it is the best time for a pharmacy student to find a job/internship? Should I wait until I have completed my PP-years first, or should i start looking for one now?
My friends are finding/getting jobs already, and it is starting to make me feel nervous...like I should have some kind of experience in pharmacy now too....