CV question, not in FAQ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trancelucent1

Gator Girl :)
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a 1PD and we're having an internship/career fair this friday. I have a few interviews set up and am preparing my CV. I haven't worked since I started pharmacy school, however I worked a lot previously. My question is if I should include my previous job (which was not pharmacy related)? I was a server/certified trainer/expediter with Chili's for 4 years, even though this was not pharmacy related, I believe that it gave me excellent experience with dealing with the public. The problem is that on all the CV examples I didn't see jobs listed that weren't pharmacy related. Was that just a coincidence? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Trancelucent1 said:
I'm a 1PD and we're having an internship/career fair this friday. I have a few interviews set up and am preparing my CV. I haven't worked since I started pharmacy school, however I worked a lot previously. My question is if I should include my previous job (which was not pharmacy related)? I was a server/certified trainer/expediter with Chili's for 4 years, even though this was not pharmacy related, I believe that it gave me excellent experience with dealing with the public. The problem is that on all the CV examples I didn't see jobs listed that weren't pharmacy related. Was that just a coincidence? Thanks!

Hi, Pam. For my 1PD interviews, I used a standard resume with all my non-pharmacy work experience. During the interviews, I explained how the experience from those jobs would help me during my internship.

Good luck!