CV question relating to interventional spine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Furiousangel

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a few publications prior to med-school that are PM&R related. (I was doing research shortly after college). Publications are in Stroke and Archives of PM&R, along with a paper that was presented at the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine. I was mostly second or third author in these publications.

I'll be applying for fellowships in Interventional Spine so my publications aren't really relevant and they're all before medschool.

At the same time, I feel publications are publications and they're in PM&R related topics.

Should I include these into my CV?
 
Of course! You should include all your publications in your CV.

(Unless you have anything published in Hustler. I would leave that out.)
 
Absolutely!

Not only should they be on your CV, they should be relatively early on your CV

Even if the publications were in a totally different field (like Russian literature), it speaks to the ability to finish something, which counts for a lot
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad