Cv

Started by kse928
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kse928

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I recently spoke with an optometrist about working at his office and he suggested I send him a CV. I'm planning on sending in my cover and resume but don't really have a curriculum sheet to send since I'm just starting my pre-reqs (since being out of school for a while). Has anyone working in an OD office sent in a cover, resume, and course list?

Regarding pre-reqs, I'm starting with a psych. class since I need to take pre-reqs just to get into a pre-req. chem and bio class. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
 
CV's usually only go into effect once you have a professional degree (MD, OD, PhD)

A resume and cover letter is fine for a normal office type job. 🙂 Good luck ! Hope you get it !
 
CV's usually only go into effect once you have a professional degree (MD, OD, PhD)

A resume and cover letter is fine for a normal office type job. 🙂 Good luck ! Hope you get it !
Thanks so much CPW! Appreciate your helpfulness🙂.