Cveh

Started by Iain
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Iain

Semental Blanco
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know a few of you guys spent some time at CVEH - just to let you know they are moving into their facility next month. I have seen it and it is AMAZING!!! I can not wait to till it is fully operational, as it will be something else; 2 OR's a recovery pool, plenty of space/stalls, offices, etc - I think it will be one of the best in the country.

On a sad note though, long time resident SB died. 🙁
 
I know a few of you guys spent some time at CVEH - just to let you know they are moving into their facility next month. I have seen it and it is AMAZING!!! I can not wait to till it is fully operational, as it will be something else; 2 OR's a recovery pool, plenty of space/stalls, offices, etc - I think it will be one of the best in the country.

On a sad note though, long time resident SB died. 🙁

What do you mean, long time resident, A horse or the Veterinary Resident😕 ????
I cannot remember his name but I hope you do not mean the veterinary resident :scared: (although a horse would be kinda sad also).
 
They had a horse who had been there for 8 years (I believe), he was part of the family. Unfortunately he got sick, and with being old the decision was made.
 
I know a few of you guys spent some time at CVEH - just to let you know they are moving into their facility next month. I have seen it and it is AMAZING!!! I can not wait to till it is fully operational, as it will be something else; 2 OR's a recovery pool, plenty of space/stalls, offices, etc - I think it will be one of the best in the country.

On a sad note though, long time resident SB died. 🙁

Thanks for the update, Iain! I will have to go check it out when I go back home (might make it there in a month or so if I'm lucky). I remember they used to have a horse that was always in the hotwalker area, but didn't get to do anything with him.