CVS 2nd interview and offer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmLife4Me

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just finished my 2nd interview this past Monday with CVS and was told on the phone that she would be sending me an offer via e-mail. Does anyone have experience on how long this normally takes or when to expect it?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I checked my email history and I interviewed 9/14 and got my offer email 10/31. Of course, I'm sure this is highly variable depending on district

Reactions: 1 user
It took 2 business days for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the replies so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured it would be a few days. After the interview she said I would be receiving an email from someone other than her with the offer, but didn't specify when that would be. Does the offer come from corporate or is it region/district specific?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine from someone in corporate, given a 14 day expiration followed by acceptance from DM. Hope this helps

What exactly is in the offer? I know salary, but what other information do they provide you with/offer?

What exactly is in the offer? I know salary, but what other information do they provide you with/offer?
FCRA Rights pdf
Health Benefits that CVS offers overview pdf
RxPrep discount that CVS offers

When did you get the offer after 2nd interview?
I was verbally told that I was going to get the offer, but haven't received it yet - I think there is a delay. All of those who interviewed with CVS in my class and aren't getting a job already received their rejection letters.

It does varies.
I got mine the day after my interview.... less than 24 hours of my interview

Check your junk email folder daily. I once got job offer that landed in my junk mail.

This was two years ago, but based on my email history, I interviewed 8/24 w/ DM and received offer 9/1 from corporate.