CVS and Canada

Started by ultracet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ultracet

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just thought this would be a relevant topic for us because I'm sure we all have an opinion.

CVS is considering the importation of Canadian drugs.
The plus in my opinion is that they will be controlled by a pharmacist who can offer the services necessary for patient care and yet it will be cheaper.

Will importing drugs stimulate lower prices in here or will it cut back on the research????

So much for the cure for anything....
 
it is recently in the news (like yesterday) and i thought people might have thoughts behind that
most people have talked about reimportation/importation in relation to the internet, crossing the border, or a store front not CVS.
 
The pharmacist I work for just mentioned this to me yesterday. I don't have any details, since we are technically still an Eckerd until July.