CVS computer help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Niceguy90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a question regarding QP , If there is like 7 pages in QP , can I print all the scriptpro only labels at a time in a single "P" command? or Can I select to print only certain medications in a batch?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I have a question regarding QP , If there is like 7 pages in QP , can I print all the scriptpro only labels at a time in a single "P" command? or Can I select to print only certain medications in a batch?

No you can't, the que is organized by promised time, there is no sorting functionality in qp.

Reactions: 1 user
Unfortunately not, just go by time even if you are by yourself. Just organize the labels according to drug location. Had the other overnight RPh pull this once; slowed me down severely. I usually just print until a specific time cut point *before 11:59s, organized, produce, then repeat for 11:59s (assuming you are solo overnight). Would strongly suggest not doing this during daytime due to chaos & disorganization.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can print them yourself, you just have to do it manually.

Does anybody know how to do the initial logon to the computer that doesn't result in that stupid inventory management error happening where one screen is basically useless and you have to restart the computer? I go to all of the computers and just restart them when they boot up at this point.

I still don't understand how these computers are this terrible.

Does anybody know how to do the initial logon to the computer that doesn't result in that stupid inventory management error happening where one screen is basically useless and you have to restart the computer? I go to all of the computers and just restart them when they boot up at this point.

I still don't understand how these computers are this terrible.

You don't have to restart. Just use your mouse and go to the top, then left click, then click close. Sometimes you may have to ctrl-1 or 2 again, sometimes not.

You don't have to restart. Just use your mouse and go to the top, then left click, then click close. Sometimes you may have to ctrl-1 or 2 again, sometimes not.

I press Alt+F3, then put mouse on text box. Type X and it will bring you back to RXConnect main menu. No need to log back in again.

I press Alt+F3, then put mouse on text box. Type X and it will bring you back to RXConnect main menu. No need to log back in again.
We are talking about initial log on after 3am restart... you would have to log back in... what other situation are you talking about?
You can use the mouse in rxconnect now??!?! Holy 21st century.
that's literally the only thing that mouse is good for lol

We are talking about initial log on after 3am restart... you would have to log back in... what other situation are you talking about?

Forget it...

We put the gates down and do business through a hole. And the police are a few blocks down the street. I feel very safe.

At some point your sig has become broken. It no longer shows your alma mater on fire like it used to.

If you need to kill a single job w/o restarting the workstation Hold Down The <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Shift>+<K>
It will ask if you want to Kill the job. Either Click on it or tab over to it and press enter