CVS Delivery service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ra1nMak3r

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many scripts are you guys actually sending for delivery per day? The service has been live at my store for almost a month now and I have yet to deliver 1 script.

Members don't see this ad.

How many scripts are you guys actually sending for delivery per day? The service has been live at my store for almost a month now and I have yet to deliver 1 script.
None, because I don't tell people about it and I am not going to.

Members don't see this ad :)
My store delivered a 2 scripts so far. Considering delivery rolled out a good 3+ months in my region that's a pretty bad track record. I feel so bad every time the USPS guys comes and there's nothing here. They always look so disappointed.

None, ppl are not willing to pay for delivery these days when they got spoiled by amazon prime

My store delivered a 2 scripts so far. Considering delivery rolled out a good 3+ months in my region that's a pretty bad track record. I feel so bad every time the USPS guys comes and there's nothing here. They always look so disappointed.
I had several customers that asked about it but declined the service when I explained to them the payment process. The USPS people don’t even asked me anymore if we have anything to deliver. They just walk in, scan and walk away. It seems like a waste of time for them.

You know what's cool is when I get four faxes a week from OptumRx and Humana "reminding me" that my contracts forbid me from being able to use USPS, FedEx, or any other common courier delivery system.

Reactions: 1 users