CVS Employee Discount

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSerforfun

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
Is there a way to attach my employee discount to my phone number so I won't have to carry my discount card with me all the time?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Nope. I think they did this so you cant share it or people cant use your phone number for discounts.

Reactions: 1 users
The discount is useless. Every damn item in the store is on sale so you can't use it. They also do this on purpose.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else here who does not like the kind of staplers used at cvs?
They are so hard to use

Reactions: 1 user
Hi
Is there a way to attach my employee discount to my phone number so I won't have to carry my discount card with me all the time?

Thanks
Everything in the store is marked up 20-30 from what they sale on amazon, Targey sells. Honestly, I just make my account electronic then give out my number to friends and fam. Get those sweet sweet extrabucks.

Everything in the store is marked up 20-30 from what they sale on amazon, Targey sells. Honestly, I just make my account electronic then give out my number to friends and fam. Get those sweet sweet extrabucks.

You will get terminated if they find out, not worth it. Front store cashier got fired for scanning her card whenever customers forgot theirs.

#1 what not to do, kids...

#1 what not to do, kids...

Future thread: "Pharmacist blacklisted on global database Esteem for stealing Extrabucks"

Reactions: 3 users
Future thread: "Pharmacist blacklisted on global database Esteem for stealing Extrabucks"
I didn't choose the thug life, thug life chose me.

CVS is even more expensive than the gas station for drinks/snacks

Even if the card worked on everything the the store it'd be cheaper to go to Walmart

Use the CVS app and take a picture of your card, or key in your card manually. You never need to carry the card again, and will also get the discount. Also, you can have the same card on multiple phones, so friends and family can use your store discount. I left CVS in 2014 and am still using the employee discount to this day from a friend. Nobody knows, and nobody ever questions it.

Use the CVS app and take a picture of your card, or key in your card manually. You never need to carry the card again, and will also get the discount. Also, you can have the same card on multiple phones, so friends and family can use your store discount. I left CVS in 2014 and am still using the employee discount to this day from a friend. Nobody knows, and nobody ever questions it.

Better hope LP doesn't find out or your friend is toast.