CVS hiring method?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmLife4Me

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I did an in-person interview with CVS last week and it went extremely well... the next day I got an e-mail stating they had availability/openings for grad interns in my preferred location and they got in contact and sent my application to Mississippi (which is where I told the interviewer where I wanted to go). They said someone would be contacting me from the area soon. What is the next step of this process? Do they interview again or is a potential job offer on the line?

Never applied within CVS before, so just looking for advice on the hiring method.

Members don't see this ad.

For me, I just did a phone interview with the district manager and got hired after 2 days for grad intern position.

Members don't see this ad :)
if hired u should get an email to click and accept the offer. one week may be a little bit long there. definitely call to follow up.

Usually you'll get a call from the University Liaison Regional Manager. A nice guy named Apollyon will call you so you can negotiate your contract and the price for your soul.
The "Welcome to Actual Hell" basket was pretty good tho.

Love me some Pepperidge Farms.

Reactions: 2 users
I ended up getting a second interview over the phone... any advice from others on what to expect? Also, is this a good time to ask about salary, benefits, schedules, etc? I assume that after this phone interview will be an offer if selected.

I ended up getting a second interview over the phone... any advice from others on what to expect? Also, is this a good time to ask about salary, benefits, schedules, etc? I assume that after this phone interview will be an offer if selected.

usually negotiate once have offer in hand. if your a real boss get a offer from WG in same market right now to compare. use as leverage to negotiate.

why MS instead of LA??...WG was hurting for people in LA earlier in the year Ive been told....

usually negotiate once have offer in hand. if your a real boss get a offer from WG in same market right now to compare. use as leverage to negotiate.
why MS instead of LA??...WG was hurting for people in LA earlier in the year Ive been told....

That's because all of the grads Xavier produces immediately get fed into the CVS WAGS woodchipper in other states.

Louisiana is currently saturated to the point where Xavier grads have been pushed into Mississippi or Alabama. Received confirmation recently from a friend who graduated there and worked with WG.