CVS in Target

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They are insanely slow and very easy.

I'll honestly be surprised if CVS doesn't abandon ship within 5 years.
Does CVS have any sort of contractual obligation to keep operating them for a specific amount of time?

Members don't see this ad.

What computer system do they have at CVS in Target? CVS system??

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahahaha, i wish i could be in the room with Merlo when Amazon buys Target and floods the stores with Amazon PrimeRx advertising

Reactions: 1 users
Hahahaha, i wish i could be in the room with Merlo when Amazon buys Target and floods the stores with Amazon PrimeRx advertising
If amazon buys Target, that is going to suck for CVS.

I predict Walgreens buys Target and turns the CVS inside into a “Dick’s Last Resort” style service model where rudeness is encouraged.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
I have you seen Jeff Bezos? It is like he put on a pound of muscle with every increase in amazon dhare school Merlo would wet themself. When Merlo goes to bed at night, he checks under the bed for Jeff Bezos.

Reactions: 2 users
Do the CVS' in Targets have better working conditions than the stand alone locations? I knew Target was an amazing place to work as a pharmacist like other grocery chains but did that change when they got bought. I am trying to decide where I want to intern at and am considering CVS just because I might like working at a Target location when I graduate. I have worked in a stand alone store and promised myself I would never work in that **** **** **** **** **** show when I graduate. Hoping that maybe the Target is better..

Then you may have to worry about job security and if it will exist in a few years.

can a cvs pharmacist at target pick up extra shifts at traditional cvs store?

I sent a prescription to a CVS inside a Target the other day and on the notes field, I asked that the pharmacist help the pt find the most cost effective OTC benzoyl peroxide product. Kid's insurance did not cover it and parents are non-English speaking. The pharmacist from CVS called me and told me they are a CVS employee and they do not feel comfortable recommending Target products...

I asked for district manager's contact info and received an apology and was informed they always put their patient's health and well being first....blah blah and so on.

so that was you who called my DM? Oh no, I will get dinged for sure on my compassion metric this month. I should have put my patients' concerns before my flu shot goal and script volume. What was wrong with me?

I was an intern at Target. They would have 2 rphs, 2 techs, 3 students (free labor) and fill 170 on their busiest day. A "rush" would be when there were more than 2 customers in line per register and they would freak out!

Lmao I remember this. My first ever intern was for Target and they'd lose composure over putting on the wrong ring color (back when their vials needed color coded ring tops).