CVS intern interview/job offers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmlov

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently working as an intern at CVS. I just completed the interview with the DM. I just want to know that if I don't get an offer for the job, do they automatically fire you? What will happen to me as an intern at CVS. Because I am pretty sure CVS would not spend more money to training somebody who they won't end up hiring. So......?

Can anyone from experience or know anyone who is in a similar position as me tell me what will happen and what I can expect?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Currently working as an intern at CVS. I just completed the interview with the DM. I just want to know that if I don't get an offer for the job, do they automatically fire you? What will happen to me as an intern at CVS. Because I am pretty sure CVS would not spend more money to training somebody who they won't end up hiring. So......?

Can anyone from experience or know anyone who is in a similar position as me tell me what will happen and what I can expect?

thanks!

Most likely they will fire you.......

What I was told last year was that if I decline the offer, my internship will end in March