CVS intern interview/job offers

Started by pharmlov
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmlov

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently working as an intern at CVS. I just completed the interview with the DM. I just want to know that if I don't get an offer for the job, do they automatically fire you? What will happen to me as an intern at CVS. Because I am pretty sure CVS would not spend more money to training somebody who they won't end up hiring. So......?

Can anyone from experience or know anyone who is in a similar position as me tell me what will happen and what I can expect?

thanks!
 
Currently working as an intern at CVS. I just completed the interview with the DM. I just want to know that if I don't get an offer for the job, do they automatically fire you? What will happen to me as an intern at CVS. Because I am pretty sure CVS would not spend more money to training somebody who they won't end up hiring. So......?

Can anyone from experience or know anyone who is in a similar position as me tell me what will happen and what I can expect?

thanks!

Most likely they will fire you.......
 
What I was told last year was that if I decline the offer, my internship will end in March