CVS myCustomer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is my new jawn. I love this thing. Sure, It practically helps me manage, blah, blah, blah. But the introduction of the new daily comment section is freaking wonderful. I love reading the random **** people complain about. The general public is a source of endless entertainment. People complaining about being out of stock on holiday items on January 5th...people complementing cashiers on their pretty teeth... people complaining about (or complimenting) people that haven't worked there since 2011...people complaining about the brand of toilet paper in the bathroom...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Walgreens has it too. it cracks me up the things people complain about. "You guys never have STRAWBERRY pop tarts.. HOW DARE YOU!!!!"

Where is the mycustomer on our screen? I don't think it's in the area I'm at yet. I heard we'd see customer comments, so not only do we have customers yell and theaten us all day, we have to read their comments too?

Where is the mycustomer on our screen? I don't think it's in the area I'm at yet. I heard we'd see customer comments, so not only do we have customers yell and theaten us all day, we have to read their comments too?

You can get to it a few ways. It's on the drop down menu at the top of the main radar screen where you get all the other metrics. Alternatively, if you hit the big red button on the bottom, it brings up the spreadsheet with all your metrics...just click on your December triple s and it will bring up the mycustomer dashboard. From there, you can look at the daily reports.

im at the end of my road and will be retiring soon. i used to own a pharmacy and sold it to cvs, as part of my sale they required me to have work for them for two years. now some 30 year old comes to me daily over triple s and mycustomer. i work at high volume store and bad help and not trained. the mycustomer is terrible for me. iI am getting 50 in pharmacy and i get calls from DM daily. is there anyway i can have this improved quick. quick. i used to tell my old customers to call for me and they did but now its email all are elderly....i need help suggestions as to what i need to do to improve my store so that i dont have to goto these meetings...please help guys

im at the end of my road and will be retiring soon. i used to own a pharmacy and sold it to cvs, as part of my sale they required me to have work for them for two years. now some 30 year old comes to me daily over triple s and mycustomer. i work at high volume store and bad help and not trained. the mycustomer is terrible for me. iI am getting 50 in pharmacy and i get calls from DM daily. is there anyway i can have this improved quick. quick. i used to tell my old customers to call for me and they did but now its email all are elderly....i need help suggestions as to what i need to do to improve my store so that i dont have to goto these meetings...please help guys

Why do you care?

Do your two years and get the hell out.

Give this punk kid DM the middle finger. Tell him you were practicing pharmacy way before he was an itch in his daddy's pants. A good way to get out of your 2 year contract is to get fired and go out in dramatic fashion. You will be idolized and talked about for years.