hajenkin

2+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy, Pharmacy Student
Hello! I recently switched markets and was told that I would be getting a raise due to the increased taxes/cost of living in my new area. I noticed that even though it's been about a week since I was told this change would happen, it still doesn't reflect in myHR compensation/pay. Do you know how long it takes to see the change in pay?

aqb

7+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2012
Status
Pharmacist
Ask your DL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hajenkin

2+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2017
Status
Ask your DL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did, she said it has been updated. I just don't see it on myHR, which is why I'm asking about how long it might take in order to see the update.

About the Ads

mentos

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2009
Status
They'll drag it out as long as possible without back pay.

hajenkin

2+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2017
Status
They'll drag it out as long as possible without back pay.
That's what I'm afraid of. I saw that the transfer is official in my profile, which means I will now pay higher taxes since this market has higher income taxes than the market I came from. However, the pay is still showing the same as before. If they don't update it, then I'm essentially taking a pay cut. Just hoping it's reflected on my next paycheck, otherwise I'll be pretty angry.

mentos

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2009
Status
I worked 40 hours per week as a tech for 4 months before they changed my status to full time. Missed out on benefits all that time. They suck.

Reactions: owlegrad
About the Ads