1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
What can I do to get my MCAT, DAT, or OAT score up? Ask in the Test Prep Week AMA threads.

CVS Optical

Discussion in 'Pharmacy' started by WVUPharm2007, Sep 10, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. WVUPharm2007

WVUPharm2007 "Bubs Depot!" 10+ Year Member

My district is getting one of these. Anybody know if employee 20% discount applies to contact lenses? I assume no. Would be awesome if yes, were they competitively priced.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. farmadiazepine

farmadiazepine 5+ Year Member

Jul 10, 2011
    www.eyebuydirect.com

The glasses I am wearing right now cost me $20 and all I ever get on them are compliments and how cool and hipster they are.

But it would be great for CVS to do business in opticals. They need to step it up and kick Amazon's as*!

4. WVUPharm2007

WVUPharm2007 "Bubs Depot!" 10+ Year Member

Yeah, I get glasses from goggles 4 u. I mean contacts.

5. zelman

zelman 7+ Year Member

Nov 27, 2009
    At walmart, employee discount only applies if you don't use insurance.

steveysmith54 likes this.
  6. maria1oh

maria1oh 7+ Year Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Cvs also has hearing aid centers. So audiologist on staff can test your hearing and dispense hearing aid. Cvs has 4 of these in ohio and all 4 are in cleveland area none in columbus or cincinnati/dayton.