CVS or Riteaid offers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rph5163

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got staff rph offers from both cvs and riteaid.

Riteaid store is not part of the deal with Walgreens and there is no Walgreens nearby the store. It is closer to where I live so I won't have to relocate.

CVS is also full time staff position but at a different city so I will have to relocate.

Should I relocate and work for CVS due to uncertainties with Riteaid? I don't really want to move if I don't have to but at the same time I am not too sure about job security situation with Riteaid.

Thank you for your responses!

Members don't see this ad.

RiteAid more than likely you will be risking it closing even if it is a store not brought out with Walgreens.

CVS more than likely will still be around so at least you have that for job security.

Reactions: 1 user
RAD all the way. not sure how long they will be around so try it before they close!

Members don't see this ad :)
CVS....they're all the same no matter who you work for. the only difference here is job security vs relocation.

Cvs is more competitive. Many staff rph will get turned into floaters if not good enough for metrics so ironically rite aid has better job security with less metrics.

Do you have intern experience at either company?

Reactions: 1 user
Cvs is more competitive. Many staff rph will get turned into floaters if not good enough for metrics so ironically rite aid has better job security with less metrics.

Do you have intern experience at either company?

I worked 3 years as intern for different company. I've not worked at either company in the past.