CVS or Walmart?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You can watch the pharmacy for 15 minutes during prime hours to get a sense of what kind of people you are working with.

1. Are the technicians picking the phone?
2. Are the techs administering vaccines?
3. Do you have more than 1 PharmD on site?
4. How many patients are waiting?
5. Ask for counseling from the pharmacist, how long does that take?
6. How many techs are you allotted?
7. Interact with the tech, can they address questions or do they automatically send you to the pharmacist?
etc....

There is alot you can gauge in 15 minutes. It doesn't necessarily paint an exact picture of what to expect but at least if you see red flags within those 15 minutes, you know to run for the hills.

Where is #2 legal?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Bonus time (March 9)

Considering the MIP tracker was down apparently the whole year you just have to calculate your bonus based on the last P&L. However I haven't seen the store's P&L the whole year (forgot where to check that crap)

Store sales - dunno but the floor is $2500 anyway

RX controllable expense - $6000 (supermax) "Measured by comparing the total SG&A expense index to plan compared to the net sales index to plan. Total SG&A Expenses as reflected in the Pharmacy profit and loss statement." I assume if non-controlled sales index = total SGA index then that's $4k

Scripts - $3670 (this is based on 30->90 non-controlled)

Rx sales - $3550

>= $15,720 pre-tax, not including any correction for overtime. I'll let you know if I messed up

Know anyone who oversees those stores with > 280,000 30->90 non-controlled a year?

3200/week "uncorrected" ****stain stores are not the same as 3200/week uncorrected heavy Medicare stores (the latter will have >> 90ds)