CVS Part Time/Per diem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fushi.tarazu

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CVS got rid of all the per diem rph in my district to avoid paying holiday and give the floater and new grads more hours. Is this happening nationwide?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
 
Yes they are trying in mine as well...but I keep arguing that I don't cost them anything (per diem) if they are not using me to give hours to others...so why not just keep me on? So far it's worked and I've been able to come through for them in a pinch but I'm not holding my breath. I do think this is being instituted from the top down...