Cvs part time pharmacist questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pyxisdust

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
please pm me. I have some questions:)

Members don't see this ad.

That’s not usually how forums work.

Reactions: 9 users
i bet you're getting flooded with DMs! these ppl cant wait to answer your cvs questions

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
please PM me, I have some answers :)

actually dont, i got no answers

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I’m curious as to what your question is. Why don’t you just post it here?

Reactions: 1 users
I am sensing some new grad too embarrassed to ask/seemingly common sense (if you have experience that is) questions public vibe...
OP wants to know why knowing what color warfarin 6mg is important/clinically relevant (...joking)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
PO was interviewed for a part time opening, but haven’t heard back since then

OP made a sexual inuendo and is getting fired.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
thanks for giving me a laugh guys...Its just a simple question (for now). How many hours do part time cvs pharmacists usually get/take per week? Is there a max/min? I have a 1 full time offer and an 1 part time interview + currently working part time and I just need more info..

thanks for giving me a laugh guys...Its just a simple question (for now). How many hours do part time cvs pharmacists usually get/take per week? Is there a max/min? I have a 1 full time offer and an 1 part time interview + currently working part time and I just need more info..

Take the full time. You want benefits, don't you?

Reactions: 1 users
This will depend on your specific district. I would ask to talk to the scheduler to get better sense of the demand. The DM will just say whatever they think you want to hear.

Reactions: 1 user