CVS pharmacist interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nanabanana

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello guys
I have been working as an intern in CVS(nyc) and recently got an interview for a pharmacist position.
Does anyone have any advice or information about the interview questions?
like what to prepare before the interview. I heard there will be three people interviewing me.

Much appreciated in advance!

It all depends on who will be interviewing you. You need to know the metrics. Know them inside and out. Know how they relate to each other and how they relate to the business......

i would dig deep on readyfill and adherence. and customer service.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have a pulse....you're hired

Reactions: 1 user
It all depends on who will be interviewing you. You need to know the metrics. Know them inside and out. Know how they relate to each other and how they relate to the business......

Guess I was lucky. I've been with them for 3 years and don't know anything about the metrics.

Last edited:
They asked me why CVS and not Walgreen's. Be sure for any interview to know unique aspects of the company you can bring up in a positive light as to why you want to work there.

They will ask you what type of lube you prefer, then they will recommend you buy their own CVS branded lube. You will not walk straight again.