Cvs pic meeting

Started by ancienbon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ancienbon

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who are staff pharmacists ar cvs , when the pic meeting falls on your day off do you attend the meeting ? Or do you switch days so that the pic can go to the meeting?
 
I have attended the PIC meeting before just for the heck of it but typically we switch or get a floater in to cover it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I was a staff pharmacist I was required to switch with the PIC so he could attend a meeting (on his day off). If we didn't switch the PIC was told that he would have to take PTO to get a floater to cover. PTO....to go to a meeting....for your job.
 
When I was a staff pharmacist I was required to switch with the PIC so he could attend a meeting (on his day off). If we didn't switch the PIC was told that he would have to take PTO to get a floater to cover. PTO....to go to a meeting....for your job.

Yep.
 
When I was a staff pharmacist I was required to switch with the PIC so he could attend a meeting (on his day off). If we didn't switch the PIC was told that he would have to take PTO to get a floater to cover. PTO....to go to a meeting....for your job.
wow that's crap, Kroger would never make us do that in a million years
 
I would be the first person to test whether skipping this meeting gets you fired. Just about guarantee you wouldn't if you are good at your job. Schedule a meeting at corporate HQ on a Saturday and see how many people would show up.