CVS refill reminder calls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KARM12

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do I make these stop???

I've opted out online. I've opted out via the number they tell you to call when they call you. I've opted out by emailing customer service. I've opted out by calling the 1-800 number.

These calls continue. How do I make them stop? They call me several times a day, all days of the week... PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THEM STOP! :eek:

(Can you tell these drive me crazy? I would transfer out all my Rx for me and my family, but our insurance requires us to use CVS for long term Rx's)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user

I've opted out online. I've opted out via the number they tell you to call when they call you. I've opted out by emailing customer service. I've opted out by calling the 1-800 number.

These calls continue. How do I make them stop? They call me several times a day, all days of the week... PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THEM STOP! :eek:

(Can you tell these drive me crazy? I would transfer out all my Rx for me and my family, but our insurance requires us to use CVS for long term Rx's)

Take your number out of the system.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought I did that! How do I do that? I get told they will stop in 24-48 hrs, but they start back up again the next month.
Call the store and tell them you want to enroll in text messages and then block CVS in your text messaging app. Alternatively tell them your phone number has changed and give them a bogus number.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile

Same way as you would deal with any other stalker. Change your phone number, notify police department of harassing phone calls, break off all contact with stalker. Consider getting a restraining order.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users

Did you call 1 (866) 514-4965 ?

Same way as you would deal with any other stalker. Change your phone number, notify police department of harassing phone calls, break off all contact with stalker. Consider getting a restraining order.

Go in and "update" your phone number. Give them a phone number to a CVS across town

Reactions: 2 users
I believe the system won't accept a CVS store phone number.

Right. They don't want their employees time being wasted by a bunch of pointless phone calls. Unless they are making the calls.

Reactions: 2 users
Right. They don't want their employees time being wasted by a bunch of pointless phone calls. Unless they are making the calls.

Well to be fair the automated system would be answering the call so it wouldn't really be wasting anyone's time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile

Interesting None-Sequester:

Texas' board was doing some sabre rattling over these calls, as Texas has a law banning pharmacists from "advertising."

I'd bet Rocchio made a call and bought some people lunch over that.

give the phone # to consumer protection bureau. that way cvs and them can have a long readyfill talk.

Give the number to a Walgreen's. CVS telemarketers get put on Walgreen's infinite hold...It's like programming an infinite loop from which there is no escape.

This is how Skynet starts World War III

The real question is, why are you non-compliant with your meds?

;)

Customer: why do you call me 3 times per day like a crazy stalker?

CVS Pharmacist: hey, don't turn this around on me. If you were taking your medicine correctly I wouldn't have to do this.