CVS rph annual performance review

Started by CARph
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CARph

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's your overall rating given by your pharmacy manager/rx supervisor and what % raise are you getting this year?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did any other PICs have trouble printing off the bonus/merit statement from mysuccess?
 
Don't supervisors have to write letters to their higher ups if one of their PIC tries to give their staff EE to justify the 3% hence why no one will let a EE happen/go through. That's what I was told at Walmart. We all got 2%.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
ME, 2% plus 1k in stock. Did anyone else get stock? I guess it's new this year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To reward you for all your hard work, we are going to pay you less money next year by giving you a raise that is less than the rate of inflation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using SDN mobile

Just imagine what he would have gotten if he had received ME.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
My supervisor told me 1.5% was the max raise he could give for ME. Uggggghhhhhhh.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The posts in this thread are so wrong. I got ME and I got 2.5%. How can you get EE and get 0.2?%?

Either:

A) You're lying
B) You cant do math/can't read
C) Your RxSup dicked you over and ripped you a new dingus
 
By the way, I thought it was autocorrect, but SDN really changed the minor curse word that means butthole but starts with A to "dingus." WTF?
 
Yes my sup says HR claims I'm at the cap and I will get a payout. I just never see a raise that low even at the cap. We'll see what the payout is.

What is the cap and where is the region?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app