CVS scholarship?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

woodslisa88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
does CVS have a scholarship program where they help pay your loans after you graduate if you promise to work for them? I heard something about that but was unable to find any of those information on their website. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

does CVS have a scholarship program where they help pay your loans after you graduate if you promise to work for them? I heard something about that but was unable to find any of those information on their website. Thanks!

Nope. Not anymore. Walgreens does from what Ive heard.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah even when they used to do it i'd recall them giving it only to like 1 intern per district or something like that

now indeed the well has run dry :(

I could have applied for it 2-3 years back. I wish I had since I ended up working for them anyway. It wasnt much (~5k) but it was still free money. Its not like I will be put into a craptacular store anymore than any other new graduate right now since the economy is so bad.

Nope. Not anymore. Walgreens does from what Ive heard.

Walgreens offers $9,000 if you intend on working for them for 4 years after pharmacy school.