CVS securing waiting bin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cuckoo879

legal drug dealer
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was told to secure the waiting bin due to pharmacies in my area getting looted. Although we survived several nights of peacefulness the fear is real that the thugs would get to us eventually.

my problem is we fill about 2400-3000 rx weekly so our waiting bin have about 180 slots.Corporate suggest that I bag the entire waiting bin in a green tote cable tie it and hid it somewhere or bag in a blue trash bag and hid it in cintas trash. It’s just utterly time consuming to take everything down and put everything back up again. (Took 2 hrs to put it away and pull it down) I think it’s worth it compare to all the HIPPA reports we have to file if we were looted. I just can’t think of a better way to do them since we can only do them when we were closed. Any suggestions would greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Get 26 (or however many) sealable totes and label them A through Z or label them however you want. Every night close them and zipped them with twist ties and then break the seals in the morning. Don’t even bother using your regular waiting bin just use the totes so you aren’t having to transfer things in and out twice a day. Easy Peazy.

You’re welcome. :)

Reactions: 2 users