CVS sick pay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

6GodPharm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I never call out sick but I have hours towards it. Can we ever redeem these without calling out? Just have the store manager input them into workbrain?

Members don't see this ad.

No, you gotta call it in. I always call in sick and have the other partner work full days to get free money while I play God of War 3 at home (yea I'm behind lol)... And he will do the same to use his.

Unless you have a manager that doesn't value his job... All it takes is to have someone report you or your manager.

Always use your sickpay, don't leave money on the table for this cocksuckers corporation.

Reactions: 1 user
No, you gotta call it in. I always call in sick and have the other partner work full days to get free money while I play God of War 3 at home (yea I'm behind lol)... And he will do the same to use his.

Unless you have a manager that doesn't value his job... All it takes is to have someone report you or your manager.

Always use your sickpay, don't leave money on the table for this cocksuckers corporation.

Smart idea if you have a cool partner. How many hours do you get a year? Someone in my class was just telling me that they came out with some new late/sick policy that is pretty strict. Or maybe I read it on here.

Members don't see this ad :)

My partner is a square so this probably won't work lol I do want to find a way to use it without calling in sick. More than likely they probably would never find anyone to cover.

Walmart converted everything to PTO so that makes everything WAY EASIER. I like that change, but so far the H2O change has been a nightmare. We lost 2 full time staff since it started and haven't been able to hire anyone to replace them and absolutely no one wants to be a floater driving over 100 miles a week with no compensation for it. 2 people backed out before their start date because of it. Now we get constant emails about picking up extra shifts in everyone else's store.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Walmart converted everything to PTO so that makes everything WAY EASIER. I like that change, but so far the H2O change has been a nightmare. We lost 2 full time staff since it started and haven't been able to hire anyone to replace them and absolutely no one wants to be a floater driving over 100 miles a week with no compensation for it. 2 people backed out before their start date because of it. Now we get constant emails about picking up extra shifts in everyone else's store.

What is the Walmart H2O?

Forces everyone full time into salary status so they can try to force everyone to work overtime without paying time and a half and try to force managers and staff to drive hours a day to other stores to work without having to pay drive time or overtime pay for those other stores either. And they always deny our PTO because our district is short staffed and tell us we have to do what's best for our patients.

Forces everyone full time into salary status so they can try to force everyone to work overtime without paying time and a half and try to force managers and staff to drive hours a day to other stores to work without having to pay drive time or overtime pay for those other stores only.

Can they do that in some states? I know California has some strict labor laws. This is boarderline criminal.