CVS Training Question

Started by redmuskan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

redmuskan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a newly hired pharmacist at CVS and trying to complete all the training. I already completed Learnet training (pick up, drop off, etc). Now I am trying to complete ExperienceRx training from phase I - IV. How do I go about this? I am thinking that you just print those sheets off and talk to your pharmacist about those questions and then they sign you off. Am I understanding this correctly? Also, once I complete these sheets what do I do with them? Do I have to pace out how many sheets I can do in a week or a month? Thank you in advance. 🙂
 
If you didn't work for a CVS as an intern, you shouldn't have to do any of that ExperienceRx stuff (which I thought is for interns while they are interns)