CVS vs. Right Aid?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

makeawish

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that you guys are tired of this question, but..

CVS, just joined in February
-$54.5/hr
- floater
-30hr/wk base but only worked 14 hrs last week because not enough availability
- district is small and the farthest store is in 30min.

Just got an offer from Rite Aid
- $60/hr
- floarer
- 38hr/wk base
- district is huge, and I may drive to 1hr away

Which one would be better?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Rite Aid. Although I am hearing rumbling that conditions are worsening. Still Rite Aid, CVS can't get even deliver on your base hours

Reactions: 1 users
Rite aid. I may be biased since that's where I am though. Higher base, higher hourly rate, nexgen is great. Commute sucks but make friends with your scheduler.

Members don't see this ad :)
It just became march and you are already thinking of quitting? They both suck CVS is a much healthier company, Walgreens but a chunk of rite aide stores a few years back. This is an easy decision go rite aide and scour the earth for another real job. A real job is one that pays you the hours that were offered, has good benefits etc. I am assuming because you aren't getting your hours currently you aren't also being paid.

Good to know , high wages are still being offered out there

Forgot to mention, rite aid officially gives you a lunch break too. Not that many people actually take it... But you won't get **** from your DL if you follow policy and take it

Rite Aid because of the higher pay, but also find out if they will actually deliver on that 38 hour base.

Rite Aid because of the higher pay, but also find out if they will actually deliver on that 38 hour base.
Company policy is to pay regardless of hours worked. They will take from your PTO if available though