CWRU Prime

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who is attending or has attended the PRIME program and has information on how well it helps you get into medical school? The information on the website looks good but I haven't found much information about it on the forums. Can anyone offer some opinions on the program?

Members don't see this ad.

I got admitted to this program but currently they have linkage to CWRU med school. Are you planning to apply for this program?

I got admitted to this program but currently they have linkage to CWRU med school. Are you planning to apply for this program?
I was accepted a while ago but decided not to go because of the high tuition

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for sharing. Do you have any suggestions if I opt for CWRU if you did research other than tuition fee as I have some constraints for which I need to opt for CWRU as an International student. Other than that I am planning to find volunteer opportunities in their med school research programs. Can I know what program you have opted for.

Thanks for sharing. Do you have any suggestions if I opt for CWRU if you did research other than tuition fee as I have some constraints for which I need to opt for CWRU as an International student. Other than that I am planning to find volunteer opportunities in their med school research programs. Can I know what program you have opted for.
I would ask them how they deal with international students. I haven't chosen a program yet, I am waiting on Temple's but I am likely to just apply DO

Keep in mind that you don't get any degree from this program, though I heard they have 100% med school acceptance rate. This is a relatively new program ~ 2 years old I believe

Hey, I graduated from their MSMP as an international student (IS). I have a few classmates (graduated from MSMP) who are IS and got accepted this year into Case med school. During my years (2017-2019), Case switched from not-accepting to accepting IS. Since they're a private school, they tend to be more IS-friendly (of course given that you meet their high MCAT score and GPA requirements). Keep in mind that the MSMP program is actually under the department of physiology, while PRIME is under Case med school so it has better tie to the med school.

Thank you so much for the inputs. How were the chances with other med schools after graduating from MSMP for IS? I am opting prime to complete pre reqs

I got an interview here for PRIME Fall semester..Did anyone have to interview as well?

Chances to other med schools as international students are decent if you do well in the program! A few of my friends and I all applied as international students in the last cycle - and we all got in.