CWRU secondary in two weeks???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok,
I am feeling hte pressure. NONE of my LORs are ready yet, but I"ve asked my recommenders to start writing them. I don't think they will be ready for another 4 weeks.

I submitted 7/7 and not been verified yet. Got an email from CWRU saying that I have to fill out their secondary and send it in within two weeks. do my LORS HAVE to go with that? Can I not extend that deadline?? Any thoughts/help....I am feeling frantic...

Members don't see this ad.

What did is say about LOR's? I hope I get that same email soon - I submitted 7/9 and am not yet verified.

SWEET!! Just got the email.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not verified either.

The two week deadline is for your secondary, not the LOR's, although it would be a good idea to get them there at about the same time.

whew SMW. You're a life saver!!!
I just sent a reminder to my LOR writers.
Thanks so much!

Could you guys help me out? I just got the email but its got all these @#%^^ characters in it-even in that link they tell you to go to. Could you give me that web address they link to?

The 2ndary says you must put in at least 2 LOR's. Does this mean that 1 science prof and one boss is ok? Do they need 2 professors?

Anbody know?

Yea i think that's ok. If they don't say just put in any two

Thanks Tweetie:)

Got the email too.

So, there are no specific recommendations for LOR given by Case huh? Cool.

And is it still true that the only essay they ask about is "tell us something unrelated to medicine"? I'm at work and using Linux on my laptop with Mozilla....as you may be able to tell, my "non-medical" essay will probably be about open-source software. But because I'm using open-source stuff, I can't view their stupid app. Oh well. Two weeks is kindof short.

I just found out that my premed advisor who will be writing the committee letter will be out of town until August 26, so I hope the delay is not a big problem.

Adcadet-the essay just says write about something outside of medicine that has held your interest.

yes, they mail out paper copies. those are due in 2 weeks upon receipt.